Aruba Networks Wireless Access Point Ap-225 Apin0225 Gebruikt
Werkt over Power Over Ethernet!
Ideaal voor reserve of vervanging!
• Allows phased wired infrastructure upgrades
- Adapts to available 802.3af power-over-Ethernet (PoE) instead of requiring customers to upgrade to 802.3at PoE+.
• Delivers 1.9 Gbps aggregate throughput. - EtherChannel link aggregation on two Gigabit Ethernet ports provides 1.9 Gbps throughput.
• 600 Mbps in the 2.4-GHz band.
- Supports up to 600 Mbps for TurboQAM-enabled mobile devices operating in the 2.4-GHz band – an industry first.
• Best-in-class RF management - Integrated Adaptive Radio Management technology manages the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands and ensures that APs stay clear of RF interference.
• Spectrum analysis - Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference.
• Secure enterprise mesh
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URL and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Encrypted IPsec VPN tunnels securely connect remote users to corporate network resources.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
- SecureJack-capable for secure tunneling of wired Ethernet traffic.
The 220 series APs offer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
• Controller-managed AP or Remote AP (RAP) running ArubaOS. When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, 220 series APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
• Aruba Instant AP running InstantOS. In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes.
• Spectrum analysis identifies sources of RF interference
• Air monitor provides wireless intrusion protection
• Hybrid AP serves Wi-Fi clients and provides wireless
intrusion protection and spectrum analysis
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factoryshipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
If WLAN and network requirements change, a built-in migration path allows 220 series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is centrally managed by a Mobility Controller.
Status: gebruikt, nog netjes
Garantie: 1 jaar